Call for Tutorials
ICLAP 2015 seeks proposals for tutorials on any topic of language, linguistics and the related fields. The tutorial should be of 1.5 hour length.
For in-depth tutorials, proposals for two slots can be submitted. The tutorials should preferably cover the advances in the newly emerging areas.
Proposals of Tutorials should be submitted by electronic mail, in pdf form, to email@example.com. The subject line should be:
ICLAP 2015 Tutorial Proposal. The proposal should contain:
- Tutorial title
- Brief description of the tutorial contents and its relevance to the language/linguistics community (not more than 1 page)
- Brief outline of the tutorial structure showing that the contents will be covered in the allocated time slot
- Characterization of the potential target audience for the tutorial
- The names, postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of the tutorial instructors, including a one-paragraph statement of their research interests and areas of expertise
- A list of previous venues, if the same or a similar tutorial has been given elsewhere
- A description of special requirements for technical equipment (e.g. internet access)
- Tutorial submission deadline: Friday, 31st July, 2015
- Acceptance notification date: Monday, 17th August, 2015