Full Paper Submission
The deadline for submitting full papers has been extended to 20 November 2017. The participants are advised to consider the following points while submitting full papers:
- Please send only the papers that were presented at ICLAP 2017 without making any changes in the title or author infomration (names, number and order).
- The length of the papers should be within 3000 to 4000 words. The papers should be prepared as completed research papers instead of essays, general articles or research reports. Papers are prepared using Standard Academic English appropriate for scientific and research writing.
- Please include ICLAP 2017 and your conference ID in the subject of the email. The papers should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC is made to email@example.com.
- The manuscript preparation and submission guidelines of JSSIR should be followed from the link http://jssir.neduet.edu.pk
- All submissions will have (a) the complete paper prepared strictly in accordance with JSSIR manuscript guidelines (b) the cover letter, find the template here (c) the author information form, find the template here and (d) the Turnitin report (Similarity index below 20%).
- Papers that strictly adhere to JSSIR manuscript preparation guidelines (available on the JSSIR website) and are submitted in accordance with point No. 4 above will be considered for editorial process.
- Authors are advised to maintain patience as the papers are taken through the different stages of the editorial process (as already clearly mentioned on the JSSIR website) involving the double blind peer refereeing involving two experts.