Call for Tutorial/Workshop Proposals
ICLAP 2018 seeks proposals to conduct tutorials/workshops on any topic of language, linguistics and the related fields. The tutorial should be of 1.5 hour length.
For workshops and in-depth tutorials, proposals for two slots can be submitted. The tutorials/workshops should preferably cover the advances in the newly emerging areas.
Proposals of Tutorials/Workshops should be submitted by electronic mail, in pdf form, to email@example.com by May 31, 2018.
The subject line of the email should read: 'Tutorial/Workshop Proposal for ICLAP 2018'. The proposal should contain:
- Tutorial/Workshop title
- Brief description of the tutorial/workshop contents and its relevance to the language/linguistics community (not more than 1 page)
- Brief outline of the tutorial/workshop structure showing that the contents will be covered in the allocated time slot
- Characterization of the potential target audience for the tutorial/workshop
- The names, postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of the tutorial/workshop instructors, including a one-paragraph statement of their research interests and areas of expertise
- A list of previous venues, if the same or a similar tutorial/workshop has been conducted elsewhere
- A description of special requirements for technical equipment (e.g. internet access)