Call for Workshop Proposals
ICLAP 2020 seeks proposals to conduct tutorials/workshops on any topic of language, linguistics and the related fields. Workshops would be of either one slot (1.5 hrs) or two slots. workshop proposals should preferably cover the advanced topics in the field.
Proposals of Workshops should be submitted by electronic mail, in pdf form, to email@example.com by Monday, 20 July, 2020.
The subject line of the email should read: 'Workshop Proposal for ICLAP 2020'. The proposal should contain:
- Workshop title
- Brief description of the workshop contents and its relevance to the language/linguistics community (not more than 1 page)
- Brief outline of the workshop structure showing that the contents will be covered in the allocated time slot
- Characterization of the potential target audience for the workshop
- The names, postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of the workshop instructors, including a one-paragraph statement of their research interests and areas of expertise
- A list of previous venues, if the same or a similar workshop has been conducted elsewhere
- A description of special requirements for technical equipment (e.g. internet access)