Call for PapersResearchers are invited to submit abstracts of thier papers on original and unpublished research work on any aspect of theoretical or applied linguistics for presentation in the conference by
Guidelines for Abstracts
Please make sure to include the following information (in the given order) in your abstract:
- - The tilte of your paper: The words in the title should be initially capitalized and thier number should not exceed 12.
- - Author name(s), affiliation(s) and emial ID(s)
- - Body of the abstract: Body of the abstarct should not exceed 350 words, covering the following:
All paragraphs should be left- and right-justified with font TimesNewRoman, font size 12 and the line spacing 1.
- - keywords: Their number should not exceed 6
- - References: Minimum 2 references are required and the maximum limit is 5. The APA citation style should be followed preferably.