Guidelines for Abstracts
Please make sure to include the following information (in the given order) in your abstract:
- - The tilte of your paper: The words in the title should be initially capitalized and thier number should not exceed 12.
- - Author name(s), affiliation(s) and emial ID(s)
- - Body of the abstract: Body of the abstarct should not exceed 350 words, covering the following: Background/Introduction, Problem, Research objective/purpose/question, Scope/limitations, Methodology [design/approach/instruments/procedure], Results/findings/conclusions, Implications/beneficiaries. All paragraphs should be left- and right-justified with font TimesNewRoman, font size 12 and the line spacing 1.
- - keywords: Their number should not exceed 6
- - References: Minimum 2 references are required and the maximum limit is 5. The APA citation style should be followed preferably.